Difference between revisions of "Glossary"

Jump to: navigation, search
(Glossay subsection, initial)
(No difference)

Revision as of 19:00, 6 April 2020

CRT - Cathode Ray Tube, the basis of this entire FAQ. Flyback Transformer (FBT) - A high voltage power transformer unit controls the horizontal movement of the electron beam. Electrolytic Capacitor - Commonly abbreviated as "cap", these are common components in solid state electronics that hold a store of energy for local PCB use.